Drcool, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i am an expert in the Home Appliance category in the US. been in the field for more than 12 years.

Hi, my LD SXS freezer part is not freezing, it only gets as

Hi, my LD SXS freezer part is not freezing, it only gets as cold as the fridge. The fridge side is perfect, the light comes on in freezer, doesn't make ice.

Drcool :

Hello, Can you post the complete model number please?

Drcool :

Do you notice frost accumulating inside the freezer back wall?

JACUSTOMER-lvtrojz1- : No frost at all, it's barely cold in there.
Drcool :

Thank you for that info. Are you sure the fridge is working perfectly? I am puzzled since the coldness of the fridge usually gets it from the freezer and if the freezer is not cooling, where would the fridge gets its coldness? Have you got the model number of the unit please?

JACUSTOMER-lvtrojz1- : Don't worry about it, I have given up with it. Thanks
Drcool :

You are very much welcome. Anyway, thanks for using this service. Please do not rate my answer even though it would be asking you to. Just let the time pass and the question would be timed out. You would keep your deposit and you can use it for other question you may want to ask. You still have your deposit with you.