Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Have been working on all major appliances for 25 years
22302088

Hi there, just managed to start the programme on our indesit

Hi there, just managed to start the programme on our indesit washing machine, and realised we had included the phone in the wash(I know, doh!). Have stopped programme before water hits phone, can we open the door at this point?
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Try shutting the power off to the machine then plug the power cord back in. If this fails to unlock the door pull the machine out, Take the screws out from the rear lip of the machine, Lift the top off then unplug the machine and reach down to the door lock, Pull the manual release tab at the base of the lock and the door will pop open.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Mike - my wife is at home at the moment (blaming everything on her, of course!). May have to wait til I get home to pull the machine out. Will let you know how it goes and rate you as requested later this evening

Ok Ken Thanks

Thanks!

Mike.