Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have an AEG ElectroluxLavatherm T56840 dryer.I lost the machines

I have an AEG ElectroluxLavatherm T56840 dryer.I lost the machine's manual.How can I get it from a website?
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry I wasn't on line earlier, however, I have a copy of this manual and can upload it to you if you are still looking for it?

Let me know , thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please upload it.

Hi Seev

Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference..I hope this answers your question.

If you need more help, please just ask me, in the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email