Drcool, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i am an expert in the Home Appliance category in the US. been in the field for more than 12 years.

My Hotpoint fridge freezer 200e has blinking XXXXX XXXXXghts at

My Hotpoint fridge freezer 200e has blinking XXXXX XXXXXghts at the top. I have performed a full defrosting of the freezer (I turned off the fridge, took off the back panel and, with a hairdryer, removed all the ice I found, and turned the machine back on) but the lights are still blinking. Any advice? Will the blinking eventually stop?

Drcool :

Hello, try to turn both dials to off, then press the super freeze and super cool at the same time for 3 seconds or until you hear a beep. Then turn the knobs back to their normal setting. The flashing lights should be sorted out.

Drcool :

Please do not rate me until we are done with your unit. Just hit the reply button if you still not satisfied with my answer so we can sort it out.

Wonderful, worked like a charm!