Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Indesit DFP 2631M I got my new dishwahser a couple of months

Indesit DFP 2631M I got my new dishwahser a couple of months ago. Since the beginning, It has not worked properly. Dishes and glasses do not have food or stains when the diswasher finishes, but everything is sort of white, most of all glasses. I have refilled the salt compartment several times, and also the dishwashing rinse aid. There is no water left when the cycle finishes, and when I open the door, steam cames out.
Thank you very much for your help
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The issue lies with the lack of phosphate in the detergent. Use an additive, like Lemi Shine, with every load and you should see improved results.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I use finish calgonit quantum in my dishwaser. Do you think that I shoul add phosphite with this product? I thought it was a very complete product ( and verdy expensive indeed)
No, Lemi Shine is not a phosphate, it is basically citric acid, but it does an amazing job of counteracting the minerals in the water. It is natural and safe for the environment.