Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have beco electric oven is this subject to recall.also there

I have beco electric oven is this subject to recall.also there is a white substance like asbestos falling in the this safe.we bought the oven approx. 3years ago the model number d553
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isnt clear, please just ask me.

The good news is, there are no electric cookers from Beko, on a recall notice, so there is no need to worry about that. The only cookers on recall from Beko, are in fact, gas.

The white fibres falling, sound like the insulation. This should not present a problem either.

Can you se where the insulation is coming from? Is there a large amount falling?

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email