Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Err message but not followed by a code. only beeps at me whatever

Err message but not followed by a code. only beeps at me whatever i press?
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The control is seeing an unidentifiable error. Turn power off at mains for at least one hour and see if the behavior changes. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Kelly

The code is ZWF1437W. I have already checked the zanussi fault manual and it does not say what to do with an ERR code. It just means that an unidentifiable programme has been selected but doesn't tell me how to release it? I did switch off at the socket and machine overnight but to no avail.

The power cycle at the outlet should have reset the control. The control is in a constant state of error and will likely need to be replaced.