Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  EPA Certified HVAC

hello my Samsung fridge was making a buzzing noise (sounded

hello my Samsung fridge was making a buzzing noise (sounded like something touching a fan) when the fridge door was opened the noise stopped. the noise has stopped all together now but I'm sure the stuff in the fridge isn't as cold as it was.
do you have the model number so we can better assist you ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not sure it mite be a RSH1DBRS?????

okay perfect, Now is there any frost on the back panel inside the freezer behind the food ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no not realy theres a bit at the top around the ice box but not a lot

Okay the problem is with the evaporator fan. Evaporator Fan Motor DA31-00146E Alternate Product Viewthis is in the freezer section behind the wall in the back. remove your food and then the back panel. the fan is behind that.see if theres ice around the fan, if not the fan itself needs to be replaced. the part number is XXXXX you would need to order it there however , the US company's don't ship to the UK . thanks and best wishes, Bryan