Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  EPA Certified HVAC

I have a new Whirlpool AMW 595 oven. However when using the

I have a new Whirlpool AMW 595 oven. However when using the oven or grill it turns itself off after 1-2 minutes. Sometimes the oven will turn itself back on but other times the whole oven seems to reset and the clock resets as well. I am very confused.

Hope you can help,

Good morning, unfortunately if the control is shutting off or comming on by itself the control is bad, This happens sometimes even when these are new, I have seen a lot of controls bad from the factory. You need to get the control replaced by the factory service, If you attempt any repair they will void the warranty. Its not like the power to the oven is the culprit but it wouldn't hurt to have that checked also in case the power supply caused the control to fail. that can happen but it rare unless its an over voltage. (power spike) either way you need to have this serviced by a warranty tech to avoid voiding the warranty.