Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

SDW80 Dishwasher. Stopped mid-cycle. "DEMO" on display. Happened

SDW80 Dishwasher. Stopped mid-cycle. "DEMO" on display.
Happened before. Then told to press "On/Off" and "Re-set" together. That worked.
However, now that procedure does not get out of problem.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

There are two variants of this.
So

Try pressing and holding the Start/Reset button until you hear three beeps.

or

If yours has an ON/OFF switch and a START button, hold both of these together.

If you need more help, please let me know

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Already done, both of these, as I said in my enquiry

Neither help to remove this "Demo" status

Hi Terry

You said you tried one of the options, I didn't realise that you tried the other.
These are the only two options listed, So I suspect this may be a faulty control.

Ill opt out and maybe someone else has an idea

In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this message as this will lock your question

Thanks
Rob
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Michelle