Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

i have an ariston gas stove (5 burner) with electric oven single

i have an ariston gas stove (5 burner) with electric oven single door. How do I get the heating element out of the oven to clean the interior ceiling
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This will depend on the model, can you let me have the number?

If its a grill element, these may be put in from inside, look for the screws that hold it in place on the back wall

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the only number I can find is BI 80T 3WH. There are no visible screws. the element goes into 4 holes with a small plate in the rear of the oven. The front of the element (near the door) has a slotted wire rod running across the width holding it to the ceiling.

Hi Ronald

OK, I cant find any details with those numbers, sorry.

If the element isn't held from inside, the older type are held from the rear.

Disconnect the supply
Remove the back cover at the rear of the oven.
You will then see the retaining screws for the element.

Make a note of the wiring and remove the element.

The retaining rod across the ceiling is flexed to pull it out of one of the holes, so enabling you to remove the rod and the element.

If you need more help, please jut ask.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email