Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Tecnik DW2677 dishwasher. Whatever programme I choose, the

Tecnik DW2677 dishwasher.
Whatever programme I choose, the machine fills, appears to do a prewash rinse, then skips to drain aand advises end of cycle with usual bleep.
When I do the test wash on rinse programme, the same happens but there are then 5 flashes on the "start" light.
Have already checked all filters, rotors and feeds.
Can you help please?
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

I am afraid this is not good news.
This is almost certainly the circulation pump at fault.

When it tries to do the wash, do you hear the water just being pumped in and out?

Can you also tell me how old this is please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes can bear the pumping, the machine is between 3 and 4 years old.

Thanks Rob

Hi Paul

Most of the Tecnik machines were sold through Moben kitchens

They were all rebadged and made by various manufacturers.

Since the demise of Moben its getting difficult to track down spares.

The last time I found one, the pump was over £200.

It may be a better idea to try and get an all inclusive quote for a repair as they will include all parts needed. However, not all companies will include this brand because of the difficulty in locating spares.

Can you let me know your postcode and ill check foe you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks again Rob,

The post code is BL8 4DB

thanks again

Hi Paul

OK, I can only find one who might do this for you. The others all exclude this brand , sorry.

You would need to call them and see. Please go here

The cost is £125.

To be honest, if they don't do this brand, I would be very tempted to put the money toward a new machine. Otherwise you could pay out a large sum now and the next time it breaks down, you may well not even be able to locate the part.

Sorry its not great news, but hopefully they will do it for you.

If you need more help, please just ask. In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email