Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Need usermanual for my Bosch wvf 2402 and Avantixx 7..

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

These are almost certainly available and Ill gladly check for you.

I will need the ENr from the data plate on both machines though, also, do you want these in English?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot fnd the ENr you requested.. and yes I will need the manuals in English..

Thanks

Kjersti

Hi Kjersti

I need the exact model to be able to get you the correct manuals.
There have been hundreds of different models made over the years.

Look carefully along the top edge of the door, it may be etched into the metal

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for telling me were to find the numbers:

WVF2402 EU/02

FD 8408 00026

WTE84306 NL/38

FD 9301 200845

Hi
Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference.

I am locating the other one for you and will post it when I have it ready for you

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Rob, but the link is not working..

HI

Im sorry about that, im not sure what happened there

Please go here
This is the dryer one.

Can you recheck the model number of the other one as I am having trouble locating that number

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry but I am not able to get the file downloaded.. I will check again the number for the washing machine when I get home this afternoon.

Kjersti

Hi Kjersti

This is a PDF file, you will need ADobe or a PDF reader to open it.

Let me know if you have this and what exactly happens when you open the link.

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have now manage to download the pdf at home.. it was not a trusted website at work..

The ENr for washer :

WVF2402EU02

fdb8408 00026

Hi

Glad to hear you got it.
Sometimes the networks in work environments are set with security very high, thatsprobably why you couldt download it there.

Can you tell me how old this other machine is, as I am still having a problem with that number?

In the meantime,

Thanks
Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would not know how old the machine is, but it looks like 5-10 years old..