Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Dish washer model FAVORIT35085VI, Type 911D93-OL.Beeps every

Dish washer model FAVORIT35085VI, Type 911D93-OL. Beeps  three (3) times repeatedly and "end of cycle" light flashes thrice repeatedly; as per the book, the anti-flood system has been triggered. Is it likely that the inlet solenoid valve is letting water through or is the "anti-flood" system faulty? Any tips on determining which is which would be appreciated. Kind regards, XXXXX XXXXX

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This sounds like the anti flood device if it keeps pumping out.

Is this machine integrated or free standing please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This machine is free standing. It is just over three (3) years in service, bought from new.

The machine was put into operation to wash the dishes last Sunday (28th April) and was found in the anti-flood cycle (as later found out) when the tenants came back home in the afternoon.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marios
OK

It sounds like the machine has water in the base, where the pumps are.

This sets the flood guard and the discharge pump will run continuously in an effort to protect the electrics in the base.
Turn off the electric.
Pull machine forward.
Put towels down behind the machine.
Tilt machine back at 45 degrees.
Water will come out the back.
The machine should now be reset.
If this re occurs you have a leak and will need to find it and rectify it .

If you need more help, please jut ask me.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Rob,

Thank you for your reply. I will do your recommendation and will revert to you in due course.

Could I rate you after I will have carried out your above recommendation?

If this is not possible then I shall do it as soon as you reply.

Thank you for your patience,

Marios

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marios

If you rate me now, you can still com back and ask me more questions relating to your original question. I am here all week

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Rob,

I shall do that. I think I may have given you some wrong information with regard to the "stand alone" issue, I may have misunderstood that.

It is a built-in appliance, part of the kitchen unit and it is not a straight forward procedure pulling it out (perhaps that does not make it a stand-alone one then). It will take some time to pull forward, remove the hoses, etc. and I thought I'd rate you afterwards. No problem though, I could do it now.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marios

If its built in:

Turn off the electric.
Remove the lower kick panel, under the main door.

Look in there. It should be dry and I think its wet.

Carefully dry this area out

The machine should now be reset.

Thanks

Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.