Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Candy cdi22e10-80 dishwasher.

HI I have got Candy cdi22e10-80 dishwasher. Due to fault I replaced Electronic Module PCB. Now It is starting program, taking water, start spinning with water jetting and then stopping, emergency water out and buzzing noise. I checked fault by pressing program - power on - 4x press on program. I'm getting 7 flashes. Any advice?

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! You likely have a leak in the base of the machine. Is there water in the base, accessed by removing the panel below the door?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As far as I can see there is no water leak.

Okay, the error code indicates an issue with the sensor in the sump. It is faulty or it is not connected to the new module.

NTC shorted error

The dishwasher has detected an short circuit error with the temperature sensor or NTC.

• Check wiring to temperature sensor
  • Check temperature sensor
  • Check wiring control module
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

• Check wiring to temperature sensor - checked looks good I do have a continuity

• Check temperature sensor (NTC probe?) checked with cold water in about 32k Ohms

• Check wiring control module - checked, connectors and sockets cleaned and checked for good contact.

Still the same problem, water in, ruing for 10s and stop/noise/water out.

Is the water warm after the 10 minutes of running?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is running for 10seconds

Oh sorry, I now see that. Was that resistance pretty solid and was it taken at the connector on the control or at the sensor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I checked one again, on the sensor i have got 32.4k solid and the same on the end of the wires, with plug removed from the PCB

I wonder if the seal is leaking and allowing water to get around the terminals?

Hoover Candy Dishwasher Washing Machine Thermister NTC Sensor, Autosense Countdown Eclypsa Double Quick Smart Sprint Quattro Quattro Easylogic..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My sensor is not like one on the pictures, checked the contacts - dry. With sensor removed and meter connected when temp on sensor is going up resistance is dropping down. I'm wondering if the New PCB is working fine. Seven flashes from p1 to p4 in diagnostic mode.

I am questioning the new PCB myself, it seems that is all that is left.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well it new from candy dealer, when ordered all of the details of the dishwasher was given to the dealer. is there any way to check PCB or to reprogram it?

Not in the home, no. If it was configured before shipping, it was likely not programmed correctly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So fault 7 is NTC probe short circuit fault, what if i replace NTC with different model?

You could try it but it is not testing shorted.