Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My LG front loading washing machine seems to have a problem.

My LG front loading washing machine seems to have a problem. When I put the washing on for a dry cycle, once finished, the washing is still damp and boiling hot - too hot to remove from the machine. (This has only recently started happening)
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! You have an air flow obstruction that is not allowing the heat to be circulated properly. When was the last time it was disassembled and cleaned?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not since I purchase the machine. Is this something I can do myself?
It is pretty involved and since it is a combo machine, I would not recommend it unless you are very mechanically minded.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Kelly.
You are very welcome!

Thank you for allowing me to assist you! I am happy to answer any follow up questions you may have at no additional charge. I appreciate your positive feedback rating!