Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a braun series 5 shaver,purchased 4/12/12 from boots

I have a braun series 5 shaver,purchased 4/12/12 from boots outlet. Since that date I have been attempting to get a good shave, despite folowing advice given witrh the shaver.
I have had te original shaver replaced but still are not satified with the shave results.
I feel that the shaver is underpowered which results in a shave aking far too long and evr then thee final resuslt is not a good shave.

Could you adavise what my next move should be.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Given that this is the second one and its not suitable, I don't think there is any point in exchanging it again.

The easiest thing to do is to take it back to Boots and explain to them that the shaver is not of merchantable quality and that under the sale of goods act, you would like a refund of your money.

Boots are a responsible company and there should not be a problem as long as you tell them that the item is not fit for its purpose.

If you need more help, please just ask

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email