Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Diplomat dishwasher ADP8332 The lights on the control

I have a Diplomat dishwasher ADP8332 The lights on the control panel light up when pressed to set a wash cycle, but when I close the door it doesn't start.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Does the machine do nothing at all, when you close the door?

If not, it may be a door switch problem.

Do you have some basic tools and have a multimeter and know how to use it?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have basic tools, but I don't have a multimeter and wouldn't know what to do with one. Is it likely I need someone to come and look at the door switch?

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tracy

Yes, I am afraid so.

To be able to test any parts on this you would need a multimeter.

If you don't know anyone local who can look at this for you, I can get you an all Inclusive quote for the repair.

Let me have your postcode please and Ill get a quote

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Happy for you to help source a quote. My postcode is S25 2XJ

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tracy

The cheapest "all in" price is £125

Please go here

This includes the call out, all labour, all parts and the VAT

If you need more help, please just ask

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.