Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have an indesit washer drier WIDL12565. The on / off switch

I have an indesit washer drier WIDL12565. The on / off switch keep flashing repeatly along with lights 1+2. Can you tell me what the issue is?
Ive cleaned out the filter, switched in on and off, checked the hose pipe still no joy.
What would the issue be?

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, it seems that no one else has picked up this question. I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

This sounds like a problem with the internal electronics.
To check this you will need to disconnect the power and remove the lid.
You will then need to start checking some wiring.
Do you feel confident to do this, or would you rather get a fixed price repair for this?

Please let me know and we can continue
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i think at this stage I will call someone out to have a look at this
Thank you for your help
Your welcome

Do you know someone, or would you like me to get you a fixed price repair quote?
This includes all he parts and labour etc?

Just let me have your postcode

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes that would be brilliant thank you
My postcode is SM6 8PX !
Hi Chloe
No problem

The cost would be £125

This includes the call out, all parts, all labour and the Vat.

Please go here to see the offer.
This way there are no unexpected shocks when the guy turns up. You know what it will cost from the outset.

If you need more help, please just ask.
In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
After leaving it off overnight it has now started flashing on lights 1 and 4 what does this mean ?
So that would mean a different issue I guess ?
Hi Chloe

This is indeed a different error, but is related to the original.

Its saying that a component on the main board is not compatible, this is related to the internal electronics.

I suspect it is the main control board.

This would be covered by the offer I have sent you

Please don't forget to rate me as this is how I get credit for helping you today, unless there is anything else?