Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

my sparker is not working i tried a new switch still not working

my sparker is not working i tried a new switch still not working there is a current still running going the cable cooker ekg 6046wn
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, it seems that no one else has picked up this question. I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Are there no sparks at any of the outlets?

Was it the push button on the fascia that you replaced?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Hi William
I am assuming that there are no sparks at any of the outlets.
If this is so, the culprit is almost certainly the spark generator

Please see here (Just click on the word in blue)

All the electrodes are connected to this device and are operated by the button on the fascia.
If you need more help, please just ask. In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob