Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi, can you tell me if there is a quicker wash than the one

Hi, can you tell me if there is a quicker wash than the one i am using which takes over 2 hours, i have lost my instructions , is there any chance of you sending me an instruction book please ? Zanussi /electrolux aquacycle 6 kg machine, zwf 1632. Many Thanks..
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
I have the manual for this and will gladly upload a copy for you.
It will have a list of the program's in it

Its a PDF file so you will need Adobe to read it.
Will that be OK for you?

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would appreciate it if you could upload me a copy of the manual with a list of all the programs in it please ?

Yours thankfully .

Hazel..

Hi
Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference..

Also, remember, the lower the temperature, the quicker the wash.

If you need more help, please just ask. In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob