Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  EPA Certified HVAC

Relatively new machine .... Nothing comes clean ...ALL covered

Relatively new machine .... Nothing comes clean ...ALL covered in white film ..... What am I doing wrong ?
Do you have the make and model number ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Regret can't find any details even on instruction book ....... Semi integrated, stainless steel top, bought in the Autumn ..... Interior is a mess .... Will it be rinse aid and if so what product, please ?
okay can you try a few things for me ? first start the machine and let it fill, once its done filling open the door and tell me how much water in inches is in the bottom. Usually when theres white film on your dishes its either not rinsing correctly or you have very hard water. try cleaning this out with white vinegar, take a cup of white vinegar and place it standing up in the top rack. run the machine with no dishes, repeat this several times and then do a load of dishes, tell me if they come out clean. thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please bear with me ..... Am a carer to a very sick person so, ran the machine wash once and it was only a little better (I manually cleaned inside first and replaced salt and rinse agent, haven't been able to run it a second time yet .... Am just about to switch it on. thanks
okay let me know how it goes, thanks , Bryan