Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  EPA Certified HVAC

Hi .. can anyone help - i have a stove where the light for

Hi .. can anyone help - i have a stove where the light for one of the hobs is stuck on ? Can anyone give me advice on how to fix .. thanks.
Is the burner actually on? Or just the light? There's no heat coming from it correct? Do you have a model number and make? If
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No its just the light that is one .. no flame / heat / gas .. not sure what the model number is XXXXX let me see if i can find it .. can you do it without ?

Okay give me a minute to look this up.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

Okay on these ranges the controls are electronic. It underneath the burner knobs there is an electronic board, and I cannot look up your parts for this but I can tell you that your electronic board is the issue. These can be a nightmare to work on so in this case I would recommend calling a technician. How old is the unit? If this is under one year old most likely is covered by a warranty. Because being able to find the parts for this can be difficult you will most likely have to contact Electrolux directly. also find out if there's any recalls on this unit while you're on the phone with them. There may be a recall on it. I wish I could do more but unfortunately the parts lists do not come up for me. It well wishes and good luck, Bryan