Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  EPA Certified HVAC
10522817

RA-217

My bosch dishwasher is not bringing water into the machine it turns on and hums but no other action WE have checked drainage and water inlet pipe
can you get me the model number ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Bosch Exxcel its about 4 years old and a slim line model

is that enough

actually look on the side of the door near the top , there should be a tag.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no only two stickers in the top along.one recommends calgon and Finish the other shows a customer helpline number for uk and one for ireland

okay well what you replace the is the electronic fill valve . Water Inlet Valve 425458 Main Product View you will need to order this there however, they don't ship to your area from here unfortunately. the valve is not opening. hope this helps, the valve is in the bottom left corner front behind the toe panel.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you Please what is the Toe panel and can you point to it on the machine also is it reasonably easy to fit

I would appreciate your further info regards Dot

along the front under the door there a panel. kick plate.graphicthis is just an example this dishwasher may vary from yours. the kick panel is in the same place however. its pretty easy to fit. just shut the water off and remove the water line and pull wire plug off. reinstall in reverse.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A new part purchASED AND FITTED AS PER YOUR ANALYSIS AND STILL THE MACHINE IS DOING THE SAME