Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Tried to change clock on oven by switching off at socket. Switched

Tried to change clock on oven by switching off at socket. Switched back on an now nothing happening. No buttons working for the clock and oven not working at all now. Teka HA830
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Leave it off at the mains for at least one hour. Use a hair dryer to heat up the panel, does it come on then?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Tried that but nothing happened. Buttons to set clock not working. Time flashes 00.00. When I turn on switches for oven - oven temp/light and grill/oven nothing happens. Started off could not set clock the last time the clocks changed in Oct, although clock was working, than when switched off to try and set time at weekend nothing worked whenI switched back on.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.Have been waiting a few hours now for an answer following my reply. Originally wrote asking for advice re Teka HA830 oven which has stopped working since trying to change time at weekend. Time on clock is changing but buttons don't work and now oven won't go on.
I suspect the oven control PCB will need to be replaced or you have a power supply issue. You will likely need to employ an engineer to test the circuits.