Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

our bosch classixx 6 vario perfect washer does not seem to

our bosch classixx 6 vario perfect washer does not seem to be spinning as dry as it used to. It goes through several stages of increasing spin speed but not sure if reaching 1200. Is this easy to check or fix?
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The water has to drain totally out for the high speed spin to work. Try cleaning the pump filter in the lower corner of the machine so it pumps out faster.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cleaned out filter - is it normal for it be full of water?

Clothes no dryer after next wash.

How can I check if reaching 1200 speed - or is there another solution?

There will always be a little bit of water, but it should not be a large amount. Sometimes a sock or a rag can get caught in the hose that leads to the pump from the tub and cause slow drainage. When the machine is pumping out, is the force of the water pretty strong?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just checked the outlet and force of water seems pretty strong

Does the water appear to be draining out at the end of the cycle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Flow is strong at start of spin cycle slowing to a trickle at higher speeds to almost zero at the end of the cycle

Okay, so the drain action is probably okay. Does it ever get to a high speed spin? How about when the machine is empty, will it spin fast?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It seems to spin the same empty or full - fast but not sure how fast

There really is no way for you to test the spin RPM. If the clothes are getting spun out well, it is likely spinning as it should.