Drcool
Drcool, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i am an expert in the Home Appliance category in the US. been in the field for more than 12 years.

ra - 614

Customer Question

Microwave turntable is not turning?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Drcool replied 1 year ago.

Drcool :

Hello, Can we have the complete model number please? Is this an oven top or a free standing unit?

Customer :

Oven top. Where do I find model number

Drcool :

Thank you for the info. This could be a little bit harder to repair than a free standing unit. The model number could be on the trimmings as you open the door. If it is bad turn table motor ( which is most likely ), try to see if there is access at the bottom of the unit after removing the filter because if there is no access from the bottom, then I am afraid you would have to bring the whole unit down. I am still waiting for the model number to help you with parts description and location.

Customer :

I am not at home at the moment so will look at the unit later and give you the information

Customer :

There are 2 numbers: E-Nr HB86Q5603/02 & FD XXXXXXXXXX I can't tell if access feasible from bottom

Drcool :

Hello, Thank you for the numbers. And that is what I am afraid of. If there is no visible access point at the bottom of the unit, then it would be the hard way to repair your unit. You would have to bring it down. I am afraid i will opt out because I can not give you instruction on how you could remove your unit if you would want to bring it down. Your question would be on top of the list again for other expert to answer it.

Drcool :

I am sorry if I was not able to help. Thank you for using this service.

Drcool, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: i am an expert in the Home Appliance category in the US. been in the field for more than 12 years.
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your turn table, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Rachel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK to cancel