Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Where is the reset button on a Candy CC217 Condenser Dryer

Customer Question

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is Kelly and I look forward to helping you! Are the clothes taking longer to dry? Unplug the machine for about 1 hour and see if it resets.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The machine is not drying / not heating. The 'clean filter light' is on. I have cleaned the condenser and the filters and as previously asked need to know where the reset button is. The machine has been unplugged for quite some time and still the reset button does not go off, hence I need to reset it.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

Hi

.

These dont have a reset button.

.

If you want to check it yourself you will need a multimeter.

.

Then remove thye bulge cober on the back and in the middle you will see the heater. On the top of that you will see a few thermostats. Now with a multimeter you need to check the contonuity on them. If any are faulty then the heater will need to be replaced. As they come part of the heater.

.

If the thermostats are fine then take the heater off and look at the spring coils and see if any have broken.

.

Check that and see what you find as most of the time on these its the heater at fault which will need to be replaced.

.

Im afraid there isnt a reset button on these.

.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

.

Regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I asked a question which was not answered and when I did get a response to my answer it was too late.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

I did answer your question. not my fault there isnt a reset button.