Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a Bosch Exclusiv silence auto 3in1, the water input

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Exclusiv silence auto 3in1, the water input warning light comes on. It does fill (and drain) but the programmes do not continue. I cannot see any problems with the water supply (It has the electric flow meter/regulator dojammyflip thing on the end of the hose), nor can I see any blockages. Any ideas of what to check next please?

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is Kelly and I look forward to helping you! Is the flow meter you speak of part of the washer or an external device to prevent flooding? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The flow meter (?) is part of the machine, wired in.

As for the model No., I have no idea. There are no identification plates or labels on the washer at all.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
What is the device you are seeing at the end of the hose?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you mean the item I described as a dojammyflip thing?

If it helps, ... it has a voltage, a frequency, a max pressure, and a temp range on the outside cover.

Inside it has a plastic shell over what I might describe as two plastic pots filled with a resin(?).

The hose itself looks like a washing machine output from the outside, but has an internal hose and two electrical cables.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Can you upload a picture? Is the water that feeds the machine coming from that?