Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

ra - 614

Customer Question

I have a Candy cds 120 dishwasher. The problems occurs not all the time but most of the time for all programs. The washing process starts with rinsing and afterwards the water is discharged. Then you hear something (starting to take water?) but immediately the light starts flashing shortly and nothing happens. After a few seconds, this process starts over. This can take hours and the washing process never ends.

In case the machine does the washing process without this error, at the end, it does not finish normally but after half an hour of drying, the washing process restarts from zero.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Michelle

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will wait for an answer. Please continue your search.

Sincerely

Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

If you are, can you tell me which light is flashing please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rob,

The light that flashes is the light on top to the right if you look to the front of the device. During washing, this light should be on continuously until the end.

I hope you can give me some clue of what is happening.

Sincerely

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi
Thanks for the information.
Unfortunately I cant find any technical details on this, so ill opt out while I continue to look.
This opens the question to others as well
If any of us find an answer for you, we will respond and you will get a message from the site.

Thanks
Rob

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It seems that the question is too complicated to find an answer this way. As far as I am concerned, you can cancel the question and I will ask a technician to look at the machine locally.

Sincerely