Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

braun tassimo 3107 all lights on the front of the machine are

Customer Question

braun tassimo 3107 all lights on the front of the machine are flashing and its not working tried all usual fault finding solutions but still not working.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is Kelly and I look forward to helping you! You have checked all possible conditions that would normally cause this issue. Totally unplug the machine for about 1 hour and see if the control will reset. Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The machine has been unused for some time and unpluged have tried that again but to no avail

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 years ago.
It likely has a fault with the T-Disc switch or the reader. You will likely need to send it in for professional service because there is very little service information available beyond what you have already tried.