The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
12112589

Our extractor , Kuppersbusch KD9375 has stopped working. A

Our extractor , Kuppersbusch KD9375 has stopped working. A bulb had blown but at the same time the whole thing stopped working, not Led light on and nothing happens when switches for fan are used. Could it just be a switch problem or something gone wrong with the motor. It's approx. 6 years old.

The Famous Forry :

Hi difficult to say without looking, but motor normally fails over a period of time, like slows and you notice it over time. I would look at switch and if it turns out to be motor then a new unit will probably be your best option.

Customer:

It had been working without any problems, had not slowed. Was hoping would be simple but sounds like will need to get someone to take a look. Thanks anyway.