The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980

Our extractor , Kuppersbusch KD9375 has stopped working. A

Our extractor , Kuppersbusch KD9375 has stopped working. A bulb had blown but at the same time the whole thing stopped working, not Led light on and nothing happens when switches for fan are used. Could it just be a switch problem or something gone wrong with the motor. It's approx. 6 years old.

The Famous Forry :

Hi difficult to say without looking, but motor normally fails over a period of time, like slows and you notice it over time. I would look at switch and if it turns out to be motor then a new unit will probably be your best option.

It had been working without any problems, had not slowed. Was hoping would be simple but sounds like will need to get someone to take a look. Thanks anyway.