Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

What does error message E25 on Bosch Exxcel dishwasher mea

What does error message E25 on Bosch Exxcel dishwasher mean
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

.

Can you post the model number please.

.

Also has it stopped full of water?

.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the no on the side of the machine
Sm950e12gb/16

It stopped with water in which I have drained out

It says E25 check water does that help

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually the no could be SMS50E12GB,This is the no on the side of the machine
Sm950e12gb/16

It says E25 check water does that help

Thanks

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

.

E25 is a draining error. When you said you drained it out was it by resetting the cycle and starting a new wash?

.

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No by using a jug to remove the water
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

.

Ok the E25 is a draining error code. What you need to do is check the drain hose and were it drains to. If it goes under a sink then remove the spigot and make sure thats all clear in there.

.

If thats fine then you need to remove the pump and check this. To access the pump this is a full strip down.

.

You need to remove the outer door panel

Then the top and both side panels.

Then the bottom plastic cover below the door.

.

Then you will see a gap on the left. Look in there and you will see the pump.

Reach in there and twist the pump off.

.

From there check to see if theres anything jammed up in there.

.

Once its clear refit the pump and retry the dishwasher and see if cures the fault here.

.

Let me know what you find.

.

Regards

Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.