The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
12112589

I need spare parts for my old Lavamat 530

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  The Famous Forry replied 1 year ago.

The Famous Forry :

Hi to you from David, 'The Famous Forry'. What part do you require please?

<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"Customer:

Hallo David my name is Dino,

Do you know the model 530?

The Famous Forry :

Yes

I need parts of the heating system !

The Famous Forry :

ELEMENT?

No the two bimetal switches and the plug of the elements it has melted !

Can I send you a picture ?

The Famous Forry :

yes sure

Can you tell me how to scan it down from the camera ? I haven't done it before ?

The Famous Forry :

(Edited by Moderator)

The Famous Forry :

you still there, i have to go out soon.

I just tried to send you the pictures , did you get them ?

The Famous Forry :

No , Nothing received,I will have to follow this up later, upon my return.

ok thanks !

The Famous Forry :

You can click on the green tree and insert image

Did you get anything ?

The Famous Forry :

No

Please tell me how much do the Elements with the plug and socket, and the temperature fuses ?

And if I can get the wiring set for elements with socket and plug separately?

The Famous Forry : The element is £39 plus vat and the thermostat is £23
Maria-Moderator41210.7098091782
Experience: I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry that I could not attend to you earlier.I had some important things to do.You see I'm renovating my rooms.Is the element part complete with the wiring and socket and plug.Then I'll take it ! The thermostat I had bought it in Germany as a spare part.What about the thermofuses ? How much do they cost?

You will need to upload pic of stats so I can read the rating and see the type your afterlife, thanks regards David.