Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
13782322

Swan washing machine displays error 7.Whats wrong with it?Sw1010b

Customer Question

Swan washing machine displays error 7.Whats wrong with it?Sw1010b model
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HI.I can wait a bit longwe.Hopefully you find the solution.Regards
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still waiting.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry for the long delay in answering your question.

Unfortunately, it's bad news, so I suspect no one wanted to impart the information

.

Error 7 is a motor circuit error.

The motor and/or main control board will be at fault.

.

It may be worth checking the motor plug and wiring, just in case, but, in most cases we have to replace both the motor and the control board.

.

Unplug the appliance, take the rear panel off.

Check the motor plug and the wiring to it.

If all ok, sorry, you are looking at an expensive repair on your machine.

.

Check it out, see how it goes and get back to me if you need more help.

.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi.When I set my washing machine on full cycle and did move drum pulling belt from behind, error 7 isn't displayed.?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

.

Error 7 is a motor circuit fault.

Wiring, motor and/or main control board are at fault.

.

Have you checked the wiring?

Have you checked the motor?

.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah.Ive checked the motor.Looks like one of circuits fault.Got new from ebay 49, pounds.Hopes it will help.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Thanks for that.

Good luck with the repair.

As I said earlier, we normally end up replacing both the motor and control board on these.

.

Thanks