Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The fan on my Falcon range oven has stopped working, though

Customer Question

The fan on my Falcon range oven has stopped working, though the oven still has power - I'm wondering if it might be a loose connection - the fan was workng fine for a long time, but sometimes would not start when you turned the oven on and you would hae to turn the oven off again and back on to make it work - Willthe motor have gone - if so are they very expensive to replace?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I've not had an answer from anyone about this.

I meant to say in my description, that the fan used to work nearly all of the time, but sometimes would not come on straight away when the oven was turned on. Now it's not working at all and shows no sign of doing anything.

Expert:  Randy replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you if still needed. What is the model number of your oven?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi I don't know the model number but will look it up - it's a classic range oven - 5 hob, two ovens and a grill.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I just checked, and it's a Falcon 1092 range cooker. Thanks
Expert:  Randy replied 4 years ago.
Okay, let me pull it up and get some info.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.