SparePartsPro, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Mech / Electrical Tech, Appliance Service Tech, PAT Test Eng

I have a Whirlpool HOO C10S extractor hood fitted in my kitchen

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool HOO C10S extractor hood fitted in my kitchen which has ceased to work (neither the fan nor the light comes on). I am wondering if there is a fuse within the unit but do not have the manual. Can you help?

Andrew Rose
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  SparePartsPro replied 4 years ago.

SparePartsPro :

Hello There - My name is Tony and I am more than happy to help with your question today.

I have no reference to that number, can you check the label for your model number again.

JACUSTOMER-7x3n80mr- : The model number is correct, unless it should be H00 rather than HOO. It is a model made for IKEA and is branded IKEA/ Whirlpool
SparePartsPro :

How about a service number normally begins with 85#########

JACUSTOMER-7x3n80mr- : Unfortunately I am not in the property where the appliance is located at present and will not be back there until next week. Can I pick up this conversation ga
JACUSTOMER-7x3n80mr- : I meant to say: can I pick up this conversation again then without incurring a new charge?
SparePartsPro :

Just reply to this chat or the email you have received.
I will know when you are next on line.

JACUSTOMER-7x3n80mr- : Hi there. I am now at the property where the appliance is located. The full data set is as follows:
JACUSTOMER-7x3n80mr- : Sorry pressed return by mistake. The full data set is as follows: IKEA-WH model HOO C10 S, commercial code 500-961-75, service codes 8579 428 15000 and 99 0604 041278. Can you identify the appliance (extractor hood above hob) from these?
SparePartsPro : I can check as soon as I get back to the office.