NeilWill
NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .

where can l get material taped on a grundig vcc360 video transferred

where can l get material taped on a grundig vcc360 video transferred to dvd
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  NeilWill replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

Here is a fellow,Colin that can help you!
If you would like to speak to me personally, you can telephone Colin during normal hours on: 01752 881652, or email colin@video99.co.uk

If you don't know what kind of tapes you have, or want to see pictures of them, scroll through this page.

If for any reason you get stuck filling out the form, just email me and I'll help you personally. It's a personal service I offer, not like some of the big video editing houses. I understand that in many cases you will not be able to tell how much material is on the original recordings. In which case, assume that the tapes are fairly full and send payment accordingly, I will refund any surplus by means of a cheque sent with your finished recordings. Payment is best by cheque to video99, but Paypal is also accepted (to colin@video99.co.uk, a small surcharge usually applies), or even good old fashioned cash and Postal Orders. Please read our Terms and Conditions, which form part of the agreement.

f you would like to speak to me personally, you can telephone Colin during normal hours on: 01752 881652, or email colin@video99.co.uk

Postal address: The reason our address is not on the site? To prevent any loss or confusion caused by tapes arriving unannounced and without a return address, we ask that you contact us first before sending tapes. So please telephone Colin during normal hours on: 01752 881652, or email colin@video99.co.uk or fill out the order form, and then we'll send you the full postal details.

NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .