Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Beko DSFN 1530 B dishwasher that will not start or

I have a Beko DSFN 1530 B dishwasher that will not start or light up any of the display lights, I have checked for power at source and at the machines switch inside the front cover and power is there, it looks to me as though the display control unit may be faulty, any ideas ?.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 years ago.

Hi

Ok if theres nothing comming on the front and the power supply is fine and the on/off switch is ok then its going to be a faulty control board.

Just double check the on/off switch as these do go quite often and cuts the power off.

But if you have 240v going to the on/off switch and it does switch over ok then its going to be a faulty control board here.

Regards