Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
13782322

Hi, I have a Bosch classixx 6 1200 express washing machine,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Bosch classixx 6 1200 express washing machine, it is displaying the key symbol and wont start the door appears to be closed ok so I am not sure what the problem is can you help please? Also I don't have a manual do you know where a site that I can download one from please.  Thank you
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Can you post the E-Nr number of the appliance please?

It should be on a label in the door recess.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi it is WAE24364GB
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Thanks for that.

To unlock the machine, press and hold the start button until the key symbol goes off.

You'll then be able to use the appliance again.

I've uploaded a user manual to 4shared for you.

Download and save the file, the site doesn't store it for long.

Click here for the user manual

Hope this helps

Thanks

Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience: Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Thank you for your answer the machine is now working do you know why this happens? Also I am currently trying to download the manual but it is taking ages is that usual?

Many thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am struggling to download the manual you uploaded on 4share I have clicked on the link twice now but it seems to just get stuck around half way. How long should it take to download?

Many thanks

Claire

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry, the download all depends on your connection.

I've tried it and it downloads ok on all 3 computers in my house.

The lock comes on if you hold the start button too long.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi we do have broadband, I have tried it several times now myself and can't get it to download it just hangs about half way. Is there a website I can pick it up from?

Many thanks very much

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

I'm sorry but I can't help with the download.

It's tested twice now and definitely working so it's your connection that has the problem.

To find the manual, go to www.bshappliancecare.co.uk

Click on Bosch.

Click on the headings to and select manuals.

Click through to the search facility and put the E-Nr number in the search box.

Then, select your machine and manual.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much you have been really helpful. Much appreciated.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

You're welcome.

Good luck with the appliance.

Thanks