The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
12112589

Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 shows fault F13 on the wash cycle

Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 shows fault F13 on the wash cycle ??
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  The Famous Forry replied 2 years ago.

The Famous Forry :

Hi to you from David, 'The Famous Forry'

The Famous Forry :

I will get you the list of fault codes for your hotpoint appliance so you can see what is the cause .

The Famous Forry :

Hotpoint Error Messages and Error Codes

The following are an explanation of specific error codes that may appear if there is a problem with your Hotpoint washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge or freezer. In most cases it is recommended to book a service engineer to rectify this fault but there are certain things that you can do to minimise any inconvenience or even avoid an unnecessary engineer visit.

Don't forget, should our advice fail to solve your issue then you can book a Hotpoint appliance repair . Alternatively phone us on 08448 224 224 to book your washing machine repair.

If an explanation of an error code on your Hotpoint appliance is not shown please contact us for an explanation

Hotpoint Washing Machines and Washer Dryers

• F10 - No cold fill. Check that the taps are on or if the drain hoses are kinked.

• F11 - No hot fill.The ambient temperature is likely to be below freezing possibly due to the pipes being frozen. Also check that the taps are on or if the drain hoses are kinked.

• F12 - No mixed fill. It is likely that the water is not turned on at the taps.

• F13 - Check the water supply, inlet valve and hot and cold hose connections.

• F14 - A fault with the water heating has occurred. Book a washing machine repair

• F15 - Water is not being pumped out and a flood condition could occur. Check that the drainage hose is raised to the recommended minimum height and that the pipe is not blocked.

• F16 - Extremely high water level Disconnect or turn off the water supply and ensure that the water level does not rise any more. Then Book a washing machine repair

• F17 - Door not closed properly. Close door firmly at the 3 o'clock position.

• F20/1 - The thermistor resistance has drifted or the temperature scanning sequence is incorrect. The ambient temperature could be below freezing. Book a washing machine repair.

• F30/31 - A motor drive problem has occurred. Try running the programme again. If the problem persists book a service engineer.

• F40 - Water below protection level during a heat step. Book a washing machine repair.

• F41 - Water level detect sequence incorrect. Book a washing machine repair.

• F50/51 - Customer language and wash programme have not been saved. The system will run with default conditions (1000rpm max and English language). Book a washing machine repair to re-programme your product.

You can also buy spare parts for your washing machine at the Hotpoint Washing Machine Spare Parts shop

Fault codes for Hotpoint LCD EVO1 Washing Machines and Washer Dryers

You can also buy spare parts for your tumble dryer at the Hotpoint Tumble Dryer Spare Parts shop

Fault codes for Hotpoint LCD EVO2 and V4 Washing Machines and Washer Dryers

Hotpoint Fridges and Freezers

You can also buy spare parts for your fridge or freezer at the Hotpoint Refrigeration Spare Parts shop

Hotpoint Dishwashers

Fault codes for Hotpoint LCD Dishwasher Models

You can also buy spare parts for your dishwasher at the Hotpoint Dishwasher Spare Parts shop

Hotpoint Service - The only official home for Hotpoint Spares, Repairs and Accessories

Hotpoint Tumble Dryers

• F1 - The level of required dryness has not been reached within the time period. Check that the correct programme has been selected

• F2 - Thermistor or sensing circuit failure. Book a tumble dryer repair.

• F3 - Heater plate over temperature. Check the filter and vent hose for a possible blockage.

Fault codes for Hotpoint LCD Tumble Dryers

The Famous Forry :

I have enlatged all the fault 13 codes for you. Check your appliance and details for the correct fault code to match

Experience: I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980