The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
12112589

i misplaced the mounting bracket for my new heller fsk 505

Customer Question

i misplaced the mounting bracket for my new heller fsk 505 heater and i want to know where i can order a replacemnt one in ireland
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i am still waiting for an answer!
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  The Famous Forry replied 5 years ago.
Hi I can only find the complete item , but it is in Ireland at Castlebar, Mayo. The price is very good as well at only £15.99. Hope this helps and I will let you know if I find anything better regards XXXXX XXXXX very Happy and Prosperous New Year to you anf your loved ones from David, 'The Famous Forry' at Just Answer. PS Massive appologies for the wait you have had on behalf of myself and Just Answer. Please click the link that follows:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Frost-Watcher-Cold-Watcher-Heller-FSK-505-500W-/220921884753?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Hearing_Cooling_Air&hash=item336ff87051
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no i dont need the full unit and i have already checked out the websites you suggested
OK Thats the only help I have right now. Can you adapt something to fit maybe?
Experience: I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i am not happy with your answer and want a full refund

Please reply to customer services as this is out of my department. Thankyou.