The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
12112589

I have a Zanussi /electrolux aquacycle 1200 washing machine

I have a Zanussi /electrolux aquacycle 1200 washing machine but no booklet and I cannot unset it from delayed start 8 to 12 hours Can you Help?

The Famous Forry :

Hi to you from David, 'The Famous Forry'

The Famous Forry :

Please switch off you appliance at the mains (Unplug) for ten minutes and then retry. I will be here still to see how you got on, regards David.

Customer:

Thanks will unplug now

The Famous Forry :

OK Thanks .I will look back in around ten minutes

Customer:

Hello David Have tried it it makes a click but does not switch the water on and the green light is still on 8 hour delaywhen i switched it back on all the buttons starting with delay at the top flashed down through the options but does not stop anywhere accept on 8 hr delay Not had this problem before it had been working fine although I bought a electronic timer not realising I halready had a delay function on the machine Anne

The Famous Forry :

What is your location please

The Famous Forry :

Hi again, It seems like you pcb has stuck on 8 hour delay. Please try pressing and holding the cancel/reset button for at least 5 seconds

Customer:

Hello David

Customer:

There is no cancel button but I turned the program dial back round and noticed that it flashed all the way down andall the lights blanked out so set it again on E40 pressed start and hey ho away its gone !! Thanks very much will soon have aload washed X