The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
12112589

belling rangemaster110s serial no68100021 require main oven

Customer Question

belling rangemaster110s serial no68100021 require main oven element {non fan]
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Can you post the actual model number please?

Belling and Rangemaster are 2 separate companies.

The 110s refers to the width of the appliance and it's colour.

Once we identify the machine, I'll have a look at the drawings and see which element you require.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is an old cooker it will be from XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXNNN-NN-NNNN0599003,058599022
we cant read the no if you email the shape of element i will confirm
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

OK, thanks for that.

Pretty strange situation with this.

I've emailed my supplier as they list 5 machines (110s) but when I click on them, it says no parts found.

I'll opt out of the question for now and open it to all again.

See if anyone has the information on this appliance.

If anyone can help, they'll pick up the question and contact you.

Sorry.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we had a element replaced about one year ago but the guy cant remember where he bought it i will leave you on the case
Expert:  The Famous Forry replied 2 years ago.

Hi to you from David, 'The Famous Forry'

Are you able to upload a picture of your element along with some dimensions and I should be able to source you an element no trouble. Also gave me model number again please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the machine no110s
a belling rangemaster 10years old approx XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX
or XXXXXXXXX
the element is in the shape of a U

send model through contact us link from this website. http://www.fast-electrics.co.uk/

Experience: I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do these people think they can supply the part

Possibly, but I can not read model number, so send it using the contact us link from this website. Thanks and I will get back to you. You could help if you send pictures and dimensions. Thanks regards David, 'The Famous Forry'

Does the element look like this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Element for belling

element u-shaped 38.5cm wide by 23.5cm high - element fixed to a plate 6cm wide one screwhole element 4cm apart
I see the dimensions are different from the one I posted. Is the shape the same? Are you going to provide the model numbers via link as requested?