The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have my own business in the Domestic Appliance Repair established 1980
12112589

I have a cannon oven CH107055GF. Whilst using the convection

I have a cannon oven CH107055GF. Whilst using the convection oven it stop working, whilst the normal oven carried on working. Ive removed the panel inside the convection oven and the heating element has no obvious damage and the fan blade is free to turn. Ive tried to remove the dials panel to look at the thermostat although im having difficultly. Ive removed all visable screws from the panel and removed the screws holding the hob cover down, but im still unable to remove the cover. Could you tell me the most likeliest cause of the convection oven to stop working and how to keep it. Also how to fully remove the dials panel to get access to the thermostat.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  The Famous Forry replied 5 years ago.

The Famous Forry :

Hi To you from David 'The Famous Forry' Good Morning

The Famous Forry :

The problem will be the element 9 times out of ten. The element will not have continuity and you will need to get to the back to remove as well as the front inside cover. Please ISOLATE your appliance before attempting any repair.