NeilWill
NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .

dishwasher is not being released from the dispenser and machine

dishwasher is not being released from the dispenser and machine is then stopping?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Can you post the make and model number please.

Regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

smeg DI 612 CA

Sorry for the delay....E Mails went into my spam folder for some reason

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Ok so once its filled with water do you hear it washing?

If not is there a humming noise comming from it?

Regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it appears to start the wash cycle, as I can hear the water, but stops after approx 15 minutes and when I open it the tablet has not been dispensed from the dispenser.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
My questin has not been answered yet, because teh Expert is still asking me about the nature of teh fault
Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

It sounds as if your machine is not heating the water hot enough . This may be stopping the wash cycle if the water is not reaching temperture the tablet will not disolve and sometimes not even be added. First thing needed would be to test the machines heating element with an OHM meter. And replace the heating element if it has failed. If you do not know to use an OHM meter then you may need a hands on tech on location for this problem to be resolved.

If you need the heating element or any other parts for your, Smeg DI612CA dishwasher.
You can order them at this parts house that ships quickly.
0844 375 3 375

Mon - Fri 8AM - 6PM, Sat 9AM - 1PM
(except bank holidays)

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7351 1800 .

eSpares Ltd
13-14 Chelsea Wharf
XXXXX

London
SW10 0QJ
United Kingdom

Sorry, but you cannot collect parts from this address. We're a delivery only company.

Fax: 020 7351 2429

Smeg heating element

NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .