NeilWill
NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .
25067054

MY PLUMBER WANTS COMMISSIONING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MY AEG GAS

Customer Question

MY PLUMBER WANTS COMMISSIONING INSTRUCTIONS FOR MY AEG GAS HOB
MODEL 21602G-M SERIAL NO 430 25443
PLEASE MAY I DOWNLOAD THIS AS A PDF DOCUMENT
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.

NeilWill :

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer! If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

NeilWill :

Are you there??

Customer:

HI NEIL THANKS FOR YOUR RECENT E-MAIL AND I'M SORRY NOT TO HAVE GOT BACK TO YOU SOONER. I OFTEN DONT TOUCH MY COMPUTER FOR DAYS AT A TIME.

YOU FOUND ME THREE VERSIONS OF THE INFORMATION I WANTED FOR MY COOKER AND I WANTED TO CONFIRM WITH YOU WHICH ONE IS BEST - OR DO I GET THEM ALL AND LEAVE MY PLUMBER TO SORT OUT THE RIGHT ONE? OR DO YOU CONSIDER THE FIRST ONE IS THE MOST LIKELY?

I WILL BE HAPPY TO AUTHORISE PAYMENT WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU ABOUT THIS.

BEST WISHES

NeilWill :

He will be able to use any of these instructions . no problem

NeilWill :

First may be best

NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DEAR NEIL
Many thanks for your help and sorry I'm so computer illiterate!
i clicked the green pay button so I hope you got the money OK.
I've just downloaded, I think correctly. But just in case it went wrong, how long do I have to download the information?
BEST WISHES
ANNA

Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.
As long as you want. I do not take it off.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
good to know it is there for a while - i may need help to download as it seems i have to install a pdf converter first and i'm confused again - i hate computers!
i already clicked the green accept button once - have you got the money yet? i'm worried that if i click it more than once i will pay you more than once!
Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.
Recieved payment. It will only pay us once.once