Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.

Have an Electrolux EW 1280 F with error code E-10, pushed the

Have an Electrolux EW 1280 F with error code E-10, pushed the start/stop button and the button left, and got new code E-11. What do I do so on ????
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

When you try to use the machine, do you hear a hum from the top rear?

Does the machine take in water?

Is the drain pump running all the time?

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sometime I hear a humming, and the machine takes in water, yes, and the drain pump is not running all the time.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

OK, thanks for that.

The code is a little strange in that case as it refers to a time out filling.

Does the machine fill very slowly?

How is your drain hose connected to the house drains?

Does the drain hose go up at least 3/4 the height of the machine before attaching to the house drains?

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, when we start it, it fills very slowly, but it fills, and mostly it works. But sometime it just stands humming. And, I would say that the drain is very good, and that it yes goes up 3/4 before connected to the house drain.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Thanks for that.

Turn the water to the machine off.

Take the fill hose off.

Clean the filters in the hose and inlet valve.

Aim the hose into bucket.

Turn the water on

Do you have good flow and pressure of is it slow and low pressure?

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I took of the hose from the water inlet at the wall, and found the filter there pretty clean, is there filter also at the backside of the machine ??? But the water pressure is not too good here, so may be ??? But what can be done then ???

Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

You need to take it off at the machine so you can check the filter there and carry out the test.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, but right now it is running, so I will be back to you in 40 min. OK ????
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

No problem.

If it's a water pressure/supply problem, there's not much you can do.

You could try fitting pump to the water supply that comes on when the machine calls for water.

These are normally used on the large industrial type machines.

Without a sufficient supply, you will get the error code and the machine will stop.

Hope this helps

Let me know what you find or if you need more help

Thanks

Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience: Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Income filters in both ends was very dirty, I rinced them, and tried the tube, and the water ran perfectly, and now I have put on a new machine, and it seemed for me that it started quicker. So thank you, XXXXX XXXXX you solved my problem. have a nice day.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 2 years ago.

Hiya,

Thanks for letting me know how it went.

Glad you got it sorted out and working again.

Good luck with the appliance.

If you haven't already done so, I'd appreciate it if you could click on Accept for me.

Thanks