NeilWill
NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .
25067054

I have an Indesit Washer Dryer 1200 WIDL126S As I switch it

I have an Indesit Washer Dryer 1200 WIDL126S As I switch it on ( Just the Power Button ) All lights flash constantly ( and have been all morning ) I usually have to wait for the red light to flash before I can start the programme but The flashing lights won't stop and the machine won't respond to any of the buttons being pressed ie won't start the programme and won't switch off - Any advice apprieciated ! Thank you
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

Unplug the unit for 5 minutes or if you can not reach the plug, turn off the house breaker to the unit for 5minutes. This will cause the unit to reboot when you try to turn it back on, and clear most electronic glitches in the system.
If it does not start and all the lights continue to flash, you will need to use an ohm meter to check the door switches for continuity. If they test okay, then you may have a bad keypad or control panel. Unfortunately this may require a hands on tech on location on this occasion.

Sounds like a bad board and eprom