NeilWill
NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .
25067054

NEFF dishwasher.s/n s4130wogb/21.Timer sticks part way through

NEFF dishwasher.s/n s4130wogb/21.Timer sticks part way through cycle.Usually only once,but sometimes three or four times.( i have to turn the contro; by hand each time it does this to get it to coontinue.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.

NeilWill :

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer! If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.
You just need a new timer.
You can get a new timer by calling Espares with your modrel number.
They have most every part.
They will ship it to you.

0844 375 3 375

Mon - Fri 8AM - 6PM, Sat 9AM - 1PM
(except bank holidays)

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7351 1800.

eSpares Ltd
13-14 Chelsea Wharf
XXXXX

London
SW10 0QJ
United Kingdom

Sorry, but you cannot collect parts from this address. We're a delivery only company.

Fax: 020 7351 2429

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the reply.How do I fit the timer please.Do I need special tools?

Regards

Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.
Please send me the complete model number. (You sent the Serial number)
Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.

To Remove the Decor Panel on a Neff dishwasher
You will need a phillips screwdriver

Open the dishwasher door as far as it will go.

Remove the four screws along the inside edge of the dishwasher door.

Close the dishwasher door.

Lift the decor panel up and away from the dishwasher door to unhook it. Lift the panel away from the Neff dishwasher.

You wil be able to see the timer and replace it from there.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
serial no FD 7609
550441
s5r8f
196091105007728310441.Hope one of these helps!
Expert:  NeilWill replied 2 years ago.
Thes instructions at the bottom should help you get into the panel to replace the timer.

Now, you need to call Espares with these tag numbersto buy the part . They will ship you the part.

0844 375 3 375

Mon - Fri 8AM - 6PM, Sat 9AM - 1PM
(except bank holidays)

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7351 1800 .

eSpares Ltd
13-14 Chelsea Wharf
XXXXX

London
SW10 0QJ
United Kingdom

Fax: 020 7351 2429

You will need a phillips screwdriver

Close the dishwasher door.

NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .